Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Email Excerpts

"I've had a chance to yap at people I work with, comparing notes of their 30th…I think we had more fun :o)"

"…what a great party!!!!"

"I am truly amazed at the love and admiration that was shared between our classmates at the gatherings. I guess we all spent a lot of time together growing up together and now very much appreciate the bond that this has created between each of us. The reunion was a priceless experience."

"I had a wonderful time and can't wait to see you all again. I hated the weekend to end."

"WOW, what an awesome time!!! How did we get so lucky to get a class full of such cool people?"

"I'm really impressed w/ the levels of both goodness and intelligence that permeate our group…and what a bunch of crazies…high school was never better!"

"I haven't laughed so much in a long time. What a terrific bunch of people!"

"These past two days brought back nothing but great memories of those I grew up with. They will always have a special place in my heart."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home